Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sheer Genius
#1
Shamelessly stolen from a forum I probably shouldn't be on...

[Image: M9HOj.jpg]

HAHAHA!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#2
EPIC!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
LMFAO
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#4
Hahahaha awesome! I actually showed our lass this yesterday for some random reason
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#5
LMFAO !

Imagine peoples responses !
On the 306 waiting list.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)