Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WANTED: GTi-6 badges
#1
As per title, after GTi-6 badges all round.

Prices posted please.

Cheers Smile
#2
Someone must be breaking a '6 somewhere? Smile
#3
Does this mean you're keeping the 6?
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#4
Nah got to be badging it up for sale.
Try eBay mate, there's a breaker in Alton, got feck loads of '6s
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Nah, he would sort wheels first
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#6
He has wheels Tongue just no tires lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Fozzy Wrote:Nah, he would sort tyres first


That better?

How long before our post gets edited out.
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#8
Fozzy Wrote:
Fozzy Wrote:Nah, he would sort tyres first


That better?

How long before our post gets edited out.

I could edit them, but more fun spamming curts thread haha. Although I did genuinely try to help Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
The car used to have a gti badge on it but i took it off because it was incorrect.

[Image: 15128_sdfghjkl;.jpg]

No idea where the badge is now
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#10
Haha, cheers you two...

I've messaged loads of people on the bay, why do they all want stoopid money?! So far had one for £8, and 3 door badges for £23...

Might take a trip to Peugeot and see how much of a rip off they are (massive no doubt).
#11
You're welcome TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
#12
Still after some of these, all badges all round really. Can't find any on ebay, and every seller breaking has sold them...

Got one for £3 posted which hasn't turned up yet, but it's the older style so will be harder to get a matching set. But one's no good really anyway!
#13
must have pmd you ages ago about this. Ive got some snapped P3 ones if thats any help?
#14
(23-04-2012, 09:33 PM)Curt Wrote: Haha, cheers you two...

I've messaged loads of people on the bay, why do they all want stoopid money?! So far had one for £8, and 3 door badges for £23...

Might take a trip to Peugeot and see how much of a rip off they are (massive no doubt).

Did you go to pug for them. I did.

Gti- £9 sumin
6- £7 sumin
EACH i told them to stick it lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#15
(25-06-2012, 08:18 PM)SRowell Wrote: must have pmd you ages ago about this. Ive got some snapped P3 ones if thats any help?

Oh right, didn't get anything? Snapped in what way? GTi badges? Could be of some use, I'm getting desperate lol

(25-06-2012, 08:24 PM)puglove Wrote: Did you go to pug for them. I did.

Gti- £9 sumin
6- £7 sumin
EACH i told them to stick it lol

No, I kept meaning to to see how much piss they wanted to take...

I thought it'd be ridiculous, why I never bothered! Not surprised you did. Just amazes me that EVERY person I've messaged (lots) has sold the badges.
#16
Well if you find me a set of 3 ph3 ones o will swop them for my set of 3 ph1/ early ph2 ones lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#17
Haha, okay, I'll bear that in mind!
#18
Cool Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Dturbo badges 306pc 2 1,992 28-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Last Post: ash23
  Wanted: ph1 or 2 Dturbo badges Jimbo 0 1,459 04-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Jimbo
Video wanted Yellow 6 Badges Puggie 8 4,755 10-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Puggie

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)