Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
XP Laptop With PP2K Software and Cables
#1
HP laptop running XP. Has PP2K installed and comes with cables and original discs.

The battery has never held charge but works on mains power. Laptop is a bit slow but has never caused any issues. I've used it for diags and flashing remaps several times but it never gets used these days, been nearly 2 years since I've had a Peugeot and Ford diags work fine on the daily laptop.

£100 collected from Ipswich. Can post for around a fiver.
#2
I think piggy was looking for one
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pp2k, forscan, galletto 1260, mpps and laptop td_dan 3 3,363 05-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Joep83
  lexia pp2k bashbarnard 0 1,863 12-06-2018, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)