Posts: 1,252
Threads: 58
Joined: Jun 2014
Reputation:
5
Location: South west
Car Model/Spec: 205 gti6 supercharged
I did notice this when it arrived with me, i have spoken to my supplier on this issue. I did check the depth wouldnt cause a issue by measuring it against the trailing arm shaft and where the bearing would sit i do not believe it will cause any issues.
Looks great btw! credit where its due.
Posts: 1,037
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2017
Reputation:
4
Location: Bath/Bristol
Car Model/Spec: XSi 16v
Nice of you to say Stef. If you were to see it up close then you'd probably be less complimentary about the finish! It'll do for me though. Many thanks again for yours and everyone else's advice along the way btw. It's been very much appreciated.
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2018
Reputation:
0
Location: Monmouth
Car Model/Spec: Mk1306
Hi I have a compleat 306 XR that I'm breaking it has only done 10,000 from new and all the paperwork to prove it any parts??
Posts: 1,037
Threads: 52
Joined: Apr 2017
Reputation:
4
Location: Bath/Bristol
Car Model/Spec: XSi 16v
The tube was supplied by a guy in the UK (Stef from Axles by Stef on Facebook). I have no idea where he got it from I'm afraid. Seemed well made tho n came with SNR bearings. ( Bearings themselves were fitted to tube but other bits came in box).