Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another newbie
#1
Big Grin 
Hi all, 
Been registerd for a while now just never got round to making a post up here yet lol.

currently a vag man but i have had dturbos in the past and was also brought up with them, on the hunt for a nice ph1 if theres any left tobe had or mabay even 3dr zx who knows  Huh

Regards John.
#2
Welcome along, best of luck with getting a decent phase one. They have become pretty hard to get hold of these days in any condition.
#3
alright mate, welcome to the club, as said, the phase 1's getting rarer but they are still out there. good luck and good choice Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#4
Welcome to the club Smile
#5
Thanks guys ? I know there getting rare theese days but I’m confident I’ll get my hands on one really on the hunt at the moment so I’ll how it goes 

John


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)