Car you miss most?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car you miss most?
Out of every car youve ever had everyone always had that one car they really miss. Here is mine. D reg 1.6 CTI 205. Blew the gearbox up when i was 18 doing a "real burnout" had to push it 2 miles home. Fitted another gearbox that leaked got fed up and sold it. Regretted it ever since [Image: 145d071eb09be02aac4b34908289b0f3.jpg]
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
My mk5 Transit.
Best vehicle I've ever owned. So much so I am currently welding another mk5 van to be my new daily.
New Transits are shit,mk6 Fwd was a passable engine/gearbag combination, after and above that, forget it. There are no decent vans for sale new anymore.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 07:06 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: My mk5 Transit.
Best vehicle I've ever owned. So much so I am currently welding another mk5 van to be my new daily.  
New Transits are shit,mk6 Fwd was a passable engine/gearbag combination,  after and above that, forget it. There are no decent vans for sale new anymore.

Vito.
Thanks given by:
My old 106.....

[Image: S1050263.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The red 205 gti I crashed in that i should be dead from
Thanks given by:
My Fabia vrs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
My Mk1 Golf Gti Campaign in silver. Bloody loved that car! Sold it to finance 3 months back-packing in Canada.
Thanks given by:
Nothing yet. I still own my two favourite ever cars lol
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I miss all my cars...
Thanks given by:
Saab convertible. It was awesome!!!
Thanks given by:
Two cars i miss the most, a 1992 1.6 Honda Civic Hatchback, it was great, a little rocket that never let me down, and my trusty Celica, that turned out to be my rusty Celica, owned it for ten years before i had to scrap it, a sad day.

[Image: DSC00102-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
'89 Charade GTti. Completely stock, great fun when you got used to the turbo lag and when to change gear etc, always driving it on the limit. Sadly the only ones that come up for sale these days are Max Powered with dayglo rocker covers and go for crazy money.
Thanks given by:
My 106 Key Largo. It was utter shite but it was such good fun and it refused to die. Was a hero of a car
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I have 2. My 13 plate Fabia vrs and my mk5 golf gt tdi to 170
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2017, 08:01 PM)allye Wrote:
(24-03-2017, 07:06 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: My mk5 Transit.
New Transits are shit,mk6 Fwd was a passable engine/gearbag combination,  after and above that, forget it. There are no decent vans for sale new anymore.

Ditto.
EFA

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Ph2 Sigma that I put a 1.6 J4 (VTS) engine in. Best drivers 306 I have ever owned.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
My old 309 Goodwood.....Miss that old girl. Would love to restore that!

[Image: IMAG1160_zpsdqtyfjjb.jpg]
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
my 106 xsi..............soon as daughter was born I realised the boot was too small to fit a fold-up buggy in it...

was replaced by a 405 glx td estate till next kid was born............then ford galaxy tdi. which is still loved !
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2017, 06:50 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Ph2 Sigma that I put a 1.6 J4 (VTS) engine in. Best drivers 306 I have ever owned.

Whys that Darren? Surely cant be any quicker/more fun that a gti6/your old big bhp xud? Or am I missing something?
Thanks given by:
Bit before your times I guess but I had a Toyota Corolla SR Coupe, a 1600 twin cam if my memory serves me right...and it was not only a flyer but a great dash...sort of orange rust colour...rather appropriate actually...

Oh and a rover SD1 with a v8....
Thanks given by:
Nissan Silvia 1.8 turbo - it was what a Ford Crapi shouldha been - fast and comfy.
Trouble is it was so (effortlessly) fast I eventually sold it cos I was scared of losing my licence LOL
I was a very active glider pilot at the time and could not envisage life without a licence!
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2017, 09:02 PM)MY95 Wrote:
(25-03-2017, 06:50 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Ph2 Sigma that I put a 1.6 J4 (VTS) engine in. Best drivers 306 I have ever owned.

Whys that Darren? Surely cant be any quicker/more fun that a gti6/your old big bhp xud? Or am I missing something?

Driving fun isn't all about power, infact far from. Don't get me wrong, I am obsessed with making power, and that isn't likely to change. But in terms of jumping in a car, and just having a damn good drivers car, this thing was un beatable. Super revvy / lively little 1.6 16v TU, lightweight car, on decent tyres. Was perfect combination IMO, never got bored of driving it. Went and sounded great. Only problem was the fuel consumption! Sure put it in a straight line or even a circuit race with a more powerful diesel of mine and it would "loose" epically.  But id bet you would be having just as much fun in the lesser / slower car. Could use 100% of that car on the road, 200+hp 306's rarely is this the case!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by: MY95
405 mi16 for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I miss this one more than my V6 goodwood as I sold that. I wrote this one off!

GTI6 Rallye

[Image: P1010011.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's lovely. Gutted for you man.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
My silver 306 hdi, was nothing special but it did everything i wanted it to. Memories make the car and i've got some awesome memories from that wee beasty.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Not a car, but my Foxeye grey yamaha FZR RSP.... rare as f*ck and wish i had never sold it..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2017, 06:21 AM)maxaret Wrote: Nissan Silvia 1.8 turbo - it was what a Ford Crapi shouldha been - fast and comfy.
Trouble is it was so (effortlessly) fast I eventually sold it cos I was scared of losing my licence LOL
I was a very active glider pilot at the time and could not envisage life without a licence!

Should have kept it, they're loads of fun  ThumbsUp

[Image: 33687602975_a7378c9a72_k.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would have to be the 205 i got as a 'fill in car' after i crashed my first 306. It had different colours doors and just looked hilarious. Only a 1.8 straight diesel but was such good run for the couple of months i had it. It's the main reason why i ended up buying the 205 i have now.
Thanks given by:
My Rallye!

It felt like the fastest thing I've ever owned and actually wasn't that far off the WRX in terms of speed. The engine just wanted to rev and rev and rev and popping flames never got boring.

I suppose it's because my ownership was cut short prematurely and it wasn't my choice to get rid.
Would I have another one? Maybe, probably not though.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I miss running veg oil bashbarnard 24 3,383 30-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Miss my 306 Moh 0 731 09-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Big miss! 306pc 9 1,718 19-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Last Post: ADV_93