Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beam Mount Orientation
#1
I'm refitting a rear beam that somebody made a mess of fitting and I'm not sure what's the correct way of fitting the rear mount.

[Image: P1020647_zpsakfewenw.jpg]

This is the rhs beam bracket with the mount fitted the way I'm guessing it goes. The square plate with the longer bolt is uppermost and the offset bolt is nearest the rh wheel arch. Is this correct?
#2
Can anyone offer any advice or comments? Thanks.
#3
Assume the beam etc is off the car?

Offer it up to where the mounts bolt up or look at the bolt hole orientation from inside the boot. It should be fairly obvious.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
#4
   
There you go that way
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#5
Thumbs Up 
(01-10-2016, 01:53 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: There you go that way

That's the way I thought it went, just wanted to be sure. Many thanks.  ThumbsUp


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear beam mount confusion JJtheHITMAN 25 13,203 16-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Last Post: JJtheHITMAN

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)