Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from Argentina!
#1
Hello! My name is Marcos, Im from Argentina and I have a 306 HDI... Latter I will post some photos!
#2
Hello Marcos, welcome to the club, look forward to the pics . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#3
Hi Markos - welcome and also looking forward to the pics Smile
#4
Here we go! Some pics.. 

[Image: 2015_07_19_15_19_40.jpg]
[Image: 2015_07_19_15_19_47.jpg]
#5
Nice. Love the colour 😀

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
#6
Very nice pictures Markos - I also love the colour Smile
#7
Got to say lovely colour!
Many 306's in Argentina?
#8
Thank u all! Yes, there are many 306 here, but not so much HDIs and not so much hatchbacks..
#9
Welcome! Very nice, Smile as you can see above, not many here that colour Sad
#10
Here there are not so many with this color too, so its a bit unic! Im so happy with the car! Its 2001, and now its 120.000 Km
#11
That's pretty low mileage for an hdi. Lots of life in it yet. Looks in really nice condition. Mines at 300,000 km and still going strong. Whats the interior like?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
#12
Interior is better than exterior! Now Im at work and I dont have pics here. Latter Ill upload


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)