Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MFN cruise Sunday. 6th may
#1
So was a ok turn out last week to say we only planned it in a weekend. 
We had Kingy, padge. Ash and snoopy(.net). 
But this time I thought wed have more notice for the next one so more people can come as a few have already said they want to come. Smile. This time well just meet up down at MFN at about half past 4 again so we can have a chat and meet the new people before all the chavs/boy racers come down. 
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#2
Might nip down yeah Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#3
I know you'll be there again Smile. I was just giving chance for other people Smile. Well have to park on grass together Smile. I'll hopefully have my wheels on and car lowered by then Smile. Wheels are deffernt by end of next week. Might even have 283mm brakes fitted Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
should be ok for this. and yeah, need to get our own spot. need more peeps for this to rep the club. its a wicked place to start a east mids meet.

kent, get them wheels sorted. kicking your ass on this. get em sorted and some lowerage ftmfw. sort it lazy ass lol
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#5
kingy Wrote:should be ok for this. and yeah, need to get our own spot. need more peeps for this to rep the club. its a wicked place to start a east mids meet.

kent, get them wheels sorted. kicking your ass on this. get em sorted and some lowerage ftmfw. sort it lazy ass lol

You've met me once and you already know I'm a lazy ass Sad that's bad! Big Grin

I have my grandmas garage Mondayand Tuesday. So if it rain snows or pisses it down with cats n dogs I'll get them finished. week after I'll be taking my beam of to sort the mount and also get it down to saxo parts to get it heated up n a siezed bolt knocked out as well as lowering. Then I'll fit coilovers my self and a friend coming to set them up.
Ill also spend a day taking the rest of the black strips off my door.
God I had standard cars too much work Sad
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
My car should be all done up by then, I'd like to tag along!
#7
Your more than welcome mate. I'm still no closer to bring ready. I have smother wheel primed almost lol.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#8
bump!! seeing as its only next week.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
Wheres this?
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#10
Nottingham
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#11
bit too far Sad
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#12
Well Nottingham/derby. On the outskirts of each other.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#13
I might be able to make it (only in Chesterfield)
#14
if theres plenty going and its worth my 2 hour journey i may just come and say hi for a laugh
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#15
It gets rammed mate, 300+ cars, legal, pub/nightclub food etc
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#16
padge Wrote:It gets rammed mate, 300+ cars, legal, pub/nightclub food etc

ooo how far from yours?
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#17
If I remember right padge is from Barnsley so about a hour away.

But yeah you should come mate. Theres the usual chavs. But it's good night and great chance for a meet.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#18
Sweet well mite end up flying over Snakes pass to Padge before he sets off then go down together Smile lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#19
Ye thats if im going lol!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#20
You gotta come padge was nice seeing your car last time. Have you got any of the bits you was on about sorted yet?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#21
starts at 2pm on sunday, skyTV are attending to film for a new car series, i shall be there!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#22
padge Wrote:starts at 2pm on sunday, skyTV are attending to film for a new car series, i shall be there!
they ain't going to pick your shit hole.





It's all about rollin on a Steelie yo!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#23
So who's coming? Meet down there about same time. 4.30-5pm?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#24
Am not going am working
#25
Hope so mate.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#26
it starts at 2pm mate, not the usual time, im not going anyway now, have fun.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate Car Cruise & Three Sisters Race Circuit Track Day Event Sunday 15th March lolsteve 3 3,076 26-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Ultimate Car Cruise & Three Sisters Race Circuit Track Day Event Sunday 9th November lolsteve 15 9,287 31-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Paul Walker tribute cruise Carlos vinyls 21 12,804 23-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Palmer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)