Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
alloys for sale on the bay
#1
Selling my alloys on the ebay if anyone fancies a cheeky bid.
Item no. 111860959784

Cheers


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#2
Are there team dynamics ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#3
(01-01-2016, 02:40 PM)7057sam Wrote: Are there team dynamics ??

No, they are a brand called Adikt. Made by yokohama I believe.
#4
They look a lot like pro race 3 nice looking wheels. I've already got tto any sets of 17's or I'd have them off you lol. West Sussex ehh? Not to far from me then
#5
(04-01-2016, 10:18 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: They look a lot like pro race 3 nice looking wheels. I've already got tto any sets of 17's or I'd have them off you lol. West Sussex ehh? Not to far from me then

Stupid ebay, ended up selling for way below what i thought they would go for. Some bloke got a steal.
#6
daammn just seen this post would of had them Sad
specially at that price


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Starfish alloys 16", 21mm TB VTS beam, C5 alloys Ricky 11 6,474 07-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Ricky
  FOR SALE: 17" Momo alloys for sale. Rippthrough 9 4,366 27-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  For sale - Swallow alloys with tyres PugRory 0 1,627 14-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post: PugRory

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)