Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Confirm a head hole for me.
#1
What hole in this gasket does the had line up with on the 1.9

Its the little hole in the gasket that doesn't appear to have anything behind it.


Attached Files Image(s)
       
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#2
Must be the same as whatever the other hole is for without a seal between them, oil way isn't it? Maybe some have them in slightly different locations?
#3
I'm sure that's a slot on some gaskets. Oil drain AFAIK.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#4
See I thought the oil drains were down the side. This would be two high pressure feeds I think. (had help with this) its an xud9 gasket on an xud 11. So I might mill an xud9 head out so one feed can feed both if that makes sense. If they are both high pressure.

Where my finger is is where the hole would be on an xud9 for reference. everything else lines up


Attached Files Image(s)
   
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#5
Ah that makes more sense, the oil drain is to the left of where you're pointing. So must be high pressure feed.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
Thats a strange looking head gasket.. Whats the blue lines about?

                                                      HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
#7
(17-12-2015, 10:28 PM)daveylennon93 Wrote: Thats a strange looking head gasket.. Whats the blue lines about?

Was just a payen one. No idea about lines but have fitted many like this and never had an issue with them.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#8
This is of no help at all but I wonder if there is a resource out there that maps out the engine and all of its fluid flows. That would be some great stuff. There's no better way than taking the thing apart but thats a bit daunting for me.
#9
where you from in oz, ozpug?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#10
Townsville, are you an expat Dave?
#11
so we are back on this. if these are oil feeds my mate has offered to machine the holes together in head to make the one 2.1 feed fit the 1.9 two feeds.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big rust hole :( daveylennon93 5 3,168 01-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: daveylennon93
  Cylinder head mani stud hole thread spacing 306Puggy 7 4,298 06-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: 306Puggy
  Cambelt Change (timing hole alignment) Mark 30 24,656 09-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ADV_93

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)