Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
205 1.9Td Gti Rep. (pic heavy)
#31
I'm gutted I can't see any of the pictures. I have a 205 gti itch I really need to scratch
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#32
Deffo shim the gov, do you have a ground pin in this yet as well?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#33
(06-10-2015, 04:36 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Deffo shim the gov, do you have a ground pin in this yet as well?

No, both mods are on my to do list,

It also really needs a fmic, heatsoak kills it so quick.

(06-10-2015, 04:26 PM)Matt Wrote: I'm gutted I can't see any of the pictures. I have a 205 gti itch I really need to scratch

Not sure why the pics are no longer active?

Is there a way I can bulk upload a file ?
#34
Some Updates

Unsure as to why all my old pictures have vanished?

Essentially this car is now finished, Im waiting until spring to nct it Smile

Then the tuning can begin Tongue


Attached Files Image(s)
           
#35
Where abouts in Ireland are you? Nice to see more diesel tuning going on here
#36
(18-11-2015, 02:49 AM)HDi--Power Wrote: Where abouts in Ireland are you? Nice to see more diesel tuning going on here

Westmeath, and yourself?

Do you still have your stage 3 hdi ? Always wondered what they go like!!

Pictures from the previous page have all been deleted, so I have to re upload Angry

But this car has had basically a full reshell and nut and bolt resto - Including engine

No tuning yet tho Rofl  But I wont be going to crazy.. basic mods to pump, standard turbo maybe a fmic

Ive put too much work into it, to blow things up Big Grin
#37
I do, currently fitting a gtb2056vl to it so will see how well it goes after that! I'm down in Waterford myself, probably going to have a big pug meet in the Cork area next May-June time. We had a nice one this summer albeit late but plenty of interest, be nice to have some more diesels next time Smile
#38
eugh i really want a red 205 to put my fondmetals on!
#39
(18-11-2015, 06:45 PM)HDi--Power Wrote: I do, currently fitting a gtb2056vl to it so will see how well it goes after that! I'm down in Waterford myself, probably going to have a big pug meet in the Cork area next May-June time. We had a nice one this summer albeit late but plenty of interest, be nice to have some more diesels next time Smile

Ahh Count me in, she will be legit on the road by then , famous last words Itwasntme
#40
Just a random pic for the sake of it!


[attachment=undefined]


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Project 205 D turbo- Reshell : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28909
#41
Looks really nice mate! Smile
#42
(27-11-2015, 09:43 PM)MY95 Wrote: Looks really nice mate! Smile

Thanks

I have 150 picture uploading to photobucket atm

So hopefully I can restart this project thread..haha
Project 205 D turbo- Reshell : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28909


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)