Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 s16
#1
Hi all, I have just acquired a 306 s16, 1 owner from new model that has just done 130k miles. It's all sound but the roof needs re-painting. I have never come across this model but it seems to be quite a rare one and wondered if anyone had any information about it.My wife loves peugeots but they always overheat - does the s16 do this too? Is it worth doing the paintwork? Cheers.

Oh and I also need an s16 badge as it has been removed. Where can I get one of these please? Cheers
#2
Welcome along, S16s are 1 of the rarer models of the 306s. They were made before the GTi6s. They shouldn't over heat though. Be worth checking your engine fans work.

As for the paint work, depending on what the rest of the body work is like it maybe worth doing. They are only going to go up in value IMO

Get some pic of the car up
#3
ok cheers. Well do so soon as I can. I am quite pleased with it and it drives really well. I didn't realise that the model existed until I bought this one! I looked on the how many cars left website and there appear to be only 21 taxed currently. I had an xsi auto before this which drove like a dream but, as usual, overheated in traffic. Any ideas for parts? Badges etc?
#4
Welcome Smile

The S16 306s are quite rare .

Get some pics up.

Any plans for the car ?

For the S16 badge you try ebay or peugeot direct as wont be many about .

Just found a Silver S16 badge on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-106-Si...SwDNdV6ZFC

Red S16 badge which i think is rarer aswell on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-S16-Re...SwYHxWGPaU
#5
Welcome to the club, most cars overheat in traffic lol, that's what rad fans are for, S16 getting rare now well done for finding one Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#6
(01-11-2015, 06:55 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Welcome Smile

The S16 306s are quite rare .

Get some pics up.

Any plans for the car ?

For the S16 badge you try ebay or peugeot direct as wont be many about .

Just found a Silver S16 badge on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-106-Si...SwDNdV6ZFC

Red S16 badge which i think is rarer aswell on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-S16-Re...SwYHxWGPaU

Thanks - the red one is exactly what's needed but didn't expect it to be quite that much!
#7
Love the s16. Would be the only petrol 306 i would buy personally. Get up some pics
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#8
I have one in grey Smile quite a rare model now!

Welcome to the club.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#9
you have one of pretty much every model of peugeot pre 2000 matt...


other than that welcome to the club
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#10
We need pics!
#11
(04-11-2015, 06:34 PM)Jiffy Wrote: We need pics
   


Hi, am trying to add photos but struggling with the process!! Any tips?

Ok seems to have come up eventually! Will try another!

       
#12
your old car is perfect Inlove
#13
She looks quite tidy! Big Grin mines sat here with no engine etc in at the moment
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#14
@graham: i love the dust ^^

and i have a 306 xsi 8s of 1994 red diablo before my estate Blush
#15
Nice! Needs a hoover though!
#16
do you want a spare wheel for it?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#17
Ive got an s16 badge in red somewhere let me dig it out
#18
Looks similar to my old 1 that Jonny now has. Mine was a non air bag and had the same front drill but i changed that for the other ph1 grill that looks better IMO
#19
(05-11-2015, 10:20 AM)aggyj17 Wrote: Ive got an s16 badge in red somewhere let me dig it out

Yes please -would appreciate that!!
Will give it a hoover as soon as the rain stops Smile
#20
Needs a bloody good clean inside. Looks bloody nice Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
Hello and welcome

Always loved the s16 seats
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)