Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cars you really shouldn't like but do
#61
with JJ on the 'sportier' Maestro/Montego.
also the MK3 Marina. (the one before Ital)
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#62
(27-10-2015, 10:04 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Golf VR6. Not much to look at, not actually that quick for a 2.8, terrible on fuel, not great in the bends, rust prone, not all that well put together for a German car, overpriced, and basically a half-arsed attempt by VW to compete with small 6-cylinder M-Bs and BMWs, but still every time I drive one I get out wanting one. A good example of the whole being better than the sum of it's parts.

I know what you mean tbh.. My mate had one at the same time I had my '6 and whilst the GTi would walk it in the corners, there wasn't much in it on the straights but the noise from that VR lump... Mmmmmm tasty
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#63
Also, Nissan Primera GT. Dull looking but great handling, brilliant SR20 engine, comfortable, roomy, reliable and well put together, and cheap. My dad had one for years and it was an epic car.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#64
Toyota yaris, nissan micra, honda jazz.. with a set of rota's on and a suspension drop i think they all look preety sweet!
Resident cat loverĀ 
#65
I've noticed lately I like big, black, blinged drug dealer cars... Just parked next to a Chrysler Brabus 300c in Tesco...awesome! Big Grin
#66
Fiat X19 has to be one of those crap but cool cars!
#67
S13...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shouldn't this be throwback thursday bashbarnard 2 2,119 19-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Last Post: toseland
  This shouldn't really be in here... LewisG306 8 5,779 01-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Last Post: LewisG306
  Some people shouldn't be allowed near cars! Dum-Dum 37 27,632 27-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)