Posts: 16
Threads: 6
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: South Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 hdi dturbo
Hi lads I've got some challengers I want to put on my hdi dturbo and without spacers there rubbing badly in the back of the arches on the back but on the front no problems at all even on full lock, what size spacers would people recommend? Even better if anyone has any for me to buy. Cheers.
Posts: 224
Threads: 37
Joined: Dec 2014
Reputation:
1
Location: Faversham
I got mine from eBay, but they were from jjc racing maybe, they came with the bolts too, I've got 20mm on my nimrods but they slightly rub if I have too much weight in the car
Posts: 16
Threads: 6
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: South Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 hdi dturbo
How much were they and did you put spacers all round or just the back? I was thinking 15mm on back would of kept me off the inner arches?
Posts: 182
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: Earby Bb186xh
Car Model/Spec: 306 hid 3 door
U could try 5mm spacers I had them on mine there cheap, no rub and looks the same.
Posts: 16
Threads: 6
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: South Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 hdi dturbo
Do I Still need longer bolts with 5mm spacers?
Posts: 182
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: Earby Bb186xh
Car Model/Spec: 306 hid 3 door
30-08-2015, 08:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2015, 08:23 PM by Cho99er5000.)
I've been on 5mm for over a year and no problems and on standed bolts
Posts: 16
Threads: 6
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: South Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 hdi dturbo
I just didn't think 5mm would be enough to keep the challengers from running the back inner arch