Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BIG Bosch Pump Issue
#1
Took the 306 for a spin today. Was going to the fuel station and it cut out, I put it down to low fuel but after looking a bit more I found my problem. The bolts apear to have snapped off that hold the two parts of the pump together and has seperated. It just started pissing out fuel at the station. Any idea how this could of happened? I'm guessing I need to replace the fuel pump?

   

   
#2
No idea how it happened. Just pull the pump off. Give it a reseal and ive got four of those bolts spare i can send you for cost of postage. Job done then. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
Over-tightened previously maybe...?
#4
Yeah never seen that before!

As tom bash said
Wishes for more power...
#5
(02-08-2015, 08:04 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: No idea how it happened. Just pull the pump off. Give it a reseal and ive got four of those bolts spare i can send you for cost of postage. Job done then. Smile

That would be awesome mate, any idea where to get a seal kit from?
#6
Ebay Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#7
What matt said. Ill dig the bolts out today
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 11,857 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 4,475 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 3,111 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)