Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: Porto
Car Model/Spec: 306 dturbo
Hello, I'm from Portugal and I'm here to know more about my car 306 dturbo and have some fun [emoji2]
My car is the right side to drive the left not the wrong as you say right [emoji41]
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Welcome!

Have you got any pictures of your car you can show us?
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
he is dissing the side we drive on! D: welcome!
Posts: 4,189
Threads: 61
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
11
Location: Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: rallye,Astor 6
Hello it's that nile blue ??
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
0
Location: Porto
Car Model/Spec: 306 dturbo
I Will post a better picture when I have time, but it's not blue, original it's grey, and it was painted but not in my hand [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]