FCS 2015 Prime Position - Announced

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2015 Prime Position - Announced
I think mike was getting at the same as the rest of people that have said.

Theres xuds, hdi's, xu10's and charged xu10's but no rallyes! discrimination or what!!!! lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I was just saying my opinion. Don't mean anything from it just saying I am sure everything will be ok and it will be a good day very keen for it now can't wait 
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
If most of the front row will be empty for track sessions that seems pretty pointless in my eyes.. As its will look Bit stupid but hey what do I know
Haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
I'm fine with being on the row behind front row. Will end up overtaking most of them during the day anyway Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 02:24 PM)lolsteve Wrote: I'm fine with being on the row behind front row. Will end up overtaking most of them during the day anyway Wink
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 02:21 PM)Sian Wrote: If most of the front row will be empty for track sessions that seems pretty pointless in my eyes.. As its will look Bit stupid but hey what do I know
Haha

Or surely that makes sense bearing in mind we are boxed in both sides of the stand so people need to be able to leave to get to track without worrying about the people in front of them not being there to move their cars?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
personaly if a rallye want s my space on "Prime Position" your more than welcome! but you had better put a damn good effort into getting it clean and presentable!
just remember i need track access Niall so don't box me in

I was on front row last year yes and was moved off of it

Every year we get people complain about not being/wrong people/all staff/wrong cars,
come on guys go back and look at the entrants in the "Prime Position" they are all worthy
FFS we have the best spot of the site we are all Prime Position we should all be pulling together not bitching!

Rant over

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 04:14 PM)cully Wrote: personaly if a rallye want s my space on front row your more than welcome! but you had better put a damn good effort into getting it clean and presentable!
just remember i need track access Niall so don't box me in

I was on front row last year yes and was moved off of it

Every year we get people complain about not being/wrong people/all staff/wrong cars,
come on guys go back and look at the entrants in the "Prime Position" they are all worthy
FFS we have the best spot of the site we are all Prime Position we should all be pulling together not bitching!

Rant over

Thanks Paul Wink
100% agreed with that. Due to the fact i don't know exactly how much space we will have to play with, i can't say for sure but IF we have more than i think, we can have all of the entered cars on the front row but do not take that as gospel because its not 100%. 
Oh also, you lot may consider signing up to mums net. I think it may be a more fitting forum for some of you Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
It's a big area that we are on, the hard standing.

But the space we have is completely dependent on how big the lassa stand next to us is. We won't know until the day. I'll drop into the circuit Thursday afternoon and scout it, I'll then post up.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 05:05 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: It's a big area that we are on, the hard standing.

But the space we have is completely dependent on how big the lassa stand next to us is. We won't know until the day. I'll drop into the circuit Thursday afternoon and scout it, I'll then post up.

Thanks Chris Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I sure it will be fine but would like to go on the rollers so would need to get out please Niall thanks 

Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 05:11 PM)mikey b Wrote: I sure it will be fine but would like to go on the rollers so would need to get out please Niall thanks 

I really wouldn't use the rollers at FCS mate. The company that do it have such a bad reputation!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Really? I was gonna throw the 206 on to prove they dont produce 180bhp.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Ah will see how busy they are was only gonna do it for a how much smoke you can get sort of thing but may not see what happens and how much space we have to get cars out sort of thing 

Thanks given by:
Didn't they run cars without a fan for the rad?

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 05:24 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Didn't they run cars without a fan for the rad?

That was one of their failings yes lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Can I just say my protestations about rallyes aren't for my car, Orta's is nicer and more deserving. As soon as Orta entered I knew I wasn't getting prime position.
Thanks given by:
Funnily enough the long term members of the club happen to have good cars with lots of effort in and be staff... must be a ruse....

If they were all shite cars then id have something to say but the fact is they are a decent supercharged 6, mint white 6 and a er... 1.8 5 door on bodies. All of which arent run of the mill and are interesting cars.

Being staff on the forum doesnt make a big difference. It just means we have responsibility to keep the place clean and tidy and to try to plan things before in most cases we open it up to you guys anyway. We dont have special staff meets or anything special like that.
Thanks given by:
I wasn't wingeing about not getting front row btw there is some nice cars more worthy then mine! I do agree with ortas rallye though! It is mint! Hopefully the stand is bigger then it looks in pictures.
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 06:21 PM)Sian Wrote: I wasn't wingeing about not getting front row btw there is some nice cars more worthy then mine! I do agree with ortas rallye though! It is mint! Hopefully the stand is bigger then it looks in pictures.

good to hear youre not wingeing Dave.
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 06:17 PM)Eeyore Wrote:  We dont have special staff meets or anything special like that.

That's a lie! I've heard of your staff only special buttery orgies ..and I want in!

Thanks given by:
Pleased to have made the cut, but honestly don't mind if somebody else takes my place - especially if its causing grief
Thanks given by:
As long as people on track can get out that's all I'm bothered about, my car looks like shit [emoji23]
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wasn't bitching by posting what I did, I honestly couldn't give a toss who is front row. My only thoughts were that the line up has one or two that I, and I'm not a gambling man, would have put any money on.. I just in my mind wondered what made them more worthy than others. If staff choose, and staff cars happen to be chosen over other worthy entries, what supersedes what? And why?

As its a free club run by members, why was there not a poll? 
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 07:12 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: As long as people on track can get out that's all I'm bothered about, my car looks like shit [emoji23]

We will undoubtedly move about all day and much of the front row will get a bit shuffled anyway. 

I think the stand will look good regardless. We are an awesome club, and one I'm proud to be part of.

Everyones car has merit in its own right Smile 

As for looking shit, I drive a 206. Nuff said.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Stop your moaning.

I spent a few hours this evening with a machine polisher for the first time ever...went over quite lightly but its starting to shine Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 07:17 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I wasn't bitching by posting what I did, I honestly couldn't give a toss who is front row. My only thoughts were that the line up has one or two that I, and I'm not a gambling man, would have put any money on.. I just in my mind wondered what made them more worthy than others. If staff choose, and staff cars happen to be chosen over other worthy entries, what supersedes what? And why?

As its a free club run by members, why was there not a poll? 

To address a few of your points...
Firstly, staff do not get privileges. Ive always intended on running this forum as a open forum and hence if it really bothers you that much, i will happily post the staff thread out here just so you can see the process we went through. You are right, it is a free club run by a select group of members, known as admin and moderators. We do like to give all forum users an input on most things but just like running a company, you wouldn't put the entire running of the company out to all staff because it wouldn't last. People have different ideas on how to do things and sometimes it needs that hierarchy to say this is how its being done.
Also, the poll was not put out because we haven't had a clue on what space we are playing with. Being brutally honest, i still don't and like I've said, it may well be that come Friday, we add some more people to the area.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Wait I have to clean the car?!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 08:31 PM)Orta Wrote: Wait I have to clean the car?!

I treat my car cleaning the same as my house and clothes. It will only get dirty again so why bother? lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
As long as we can get out for the track, i'm not to bothered for prime if some one wanted it.
Thanks given by: