Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Photo competition - help a brother out
#1
So I've probably messaged some of you on Facebook to help me out with sone thing hehe

Basically im in top 20 for a photo competition and photo with most votes after 5 days wins a DSLR 700D. 

I thought I would throw this ou there for some help on here's cos I know I've made a few bunch of friends. 

No doubt I'll be about to pester more people on Facebook anyway, any help appreciated it's just an email to very your human and votes counted. 

Obviously if you like the photo too hehe Wink


http://photocomp.thewest.com.au/vote/2958

Can vote once ever 24 hours for next 5 days basically. 

Will be beer tokens in it for when I see people next at meet and smokey derv pics Big Grin

Cheers
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#2
Voted

Great photo.
#3
Amazing photo
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#4
voted.
#5
Can I get those who voted yesterday to vote again today. This other ball at is winning with his votes at the moment -- can vote again just with your email. Don't wanna spam but I have more friends on here than in real life haha !!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#6
Dun sun.
#7
voted
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#8
I just had a though, rather than clog the forum up with my requests, can the guys who have voted give me your email and I can vote again with that Big Grin pm me or out in here etc, don't want to keep asking everyone haha
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#9
(14-05-2015, 09:03 AM)Dave Wrote: I just had a though, rather than clog the forum up with my requests, can the guys who have voted give me your email and I can vote again with that Big Grin pm me or out in here etc, don't want to keep asking everyone haha

I've got a few email addresses on my domain that are all forwarders. I don't want to do it if it risks you being disqualified though. Lemme know.
#10
Yeh go for it! Big Grin
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#11
Voted yesterday and today, good luck fella.

Anton Bishop
antonbishop@hotmail.com
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#12
So you're winning by the looks of it? When does it close?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help a brother out mass trolll spike2002 83 48,982 05-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Last Post: spike2002
  Birmingham...help a brother out? samass 42 25,069 05-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Last Post: ash240970
  Can any welsh members help a brother out? Ben Jay 9 5,079 09-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Dicky

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)