Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
phase 3 clock
#1
Anyone got one? as mines just died for some reason, nothing on the little screen at all.
#2
The bulbs gone surely? Or a fuse?

I've never come across a broken one yet lol, I do have a spare that needs bulbs though.
#3
(21-02-2015, 04:26 PM)procta Wrote: Anyone got one? as mines just died for some reason, nothing on the little screen at all.

Tried new bulbs? I've had them die just by removing them without even touching/disturbing the bulbs
#4
what bulbs does it take? I might have some spare ones from two dashes I binned from my rover.
#5
I've got one, drop me a PM if you want it.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
(21-02-2015, 04:38 PM)procta Wrote: what bulbs does it take? I might have some spare ones from two dashes I binned from my rover.

509t iirc. Just take them out and double check. 

Try shining a light on the clock with ignition on, if it's the bulbs you should still just be able to see the display very very faintly
#7
I think there is a fault with it, it hasn't been keeping time for some reason.
#8
I've some here if you are still looking.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)