Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Captcha gone a little too far?
#1
So i got this when trying to post a link to my friends wall..


Attached Files Image(s)
   
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#2
Yeah sounds a bit OTT to me does that, fecking bookface annoys me so much, just leave it alone FFS lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#3
Agreed lol.. Seriously though I know it's to test if we're human or not but that's not even letters lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#4
Midnightclub Wrote:Agreed lol.. Seriously though I know it's to test if we're human or not but that's not even letters lmao

I know but surely if you have created an account using one of those like everyone has to then you are quite clearly human, WTF are they trying to prove by asking you again lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
Obviously every time i post a link to someones wall i turn into a computer.. facebook logic!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#6
Midnightclub Wrote:Obviously every time i post a link to someones wall i turn into a computer.. facebook logic!

You clearly raise suspicions danny, as I never get computer tested :dance:
#7
3DHDi Wrote:
Midnightclub Wrote:Obviously every time i post a link to someones wall i turn into a computer.. facebook logic!

You clearly raise suspicions danny, as I never get computer tested :dance:

:o My god your alive ED! lol

I never usually do but for some reason it's happened to me about 6 times today lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#8
Haha yeah and kicking mate, thought I'd get on and show my e-face for once!
#9
You need to get your ass the to next karting meet! I'll start arranging it soon Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)