Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELP 306 hdi won't start
#1
I tried to start my car this afternoon and the VDO is blank and the engine just turns over but won't start. Also the car won't lock? I've tried key battery.
#2
Now that IS more like a dead battery. lol

How quickly is it turning over?
#3
(19-01-2015, 04:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Now that IS a dead battery. lol

Nope, battery is fine and no faults on fault reader
#4
Fault readers don't pick up much on these, need PP2k really. How quick is it turning over? No CL, display or start does sound like a battery fault, but odd its still got enough to turn over, that said, the injectors wont fire without enough rpm, even if it does turn over.
#5
False alarm, turned out to be a fuse, I always assume the worst! 
#6
Haha, easy fix then! Did you make note of which fuse for future?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)