Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
theme party help!
#1
Thinking of having another fancy dress party, theme is emergency service's, so can be firemen, nurse, doctors, police and anything along those lines.. But need help with the decorative side, so if anyone has any clever or cool ideas HELP ME!! Also does anyone know we're I can get police tape from? Haha x
pink
#2
Police tape availabe here!
#3
go as a 306?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#4
Dan! Wrote:Police tape availabe here!

Dan you mong the other sort of tape lol x
pink
#5
Dan! Wrote:Police tape availabe here!

lmao Exactly what I was thinking when I read the first post!
#6
space man? Means you dont have to get out of that tin foil youre currently living in!
#7
Dan you legend.

Sam, No sorry I cant help you. After the Olympics I may be able to help.



Why dont you do a Bee themed party and invite Foobee. I already have a costume.
#8
I can drape my firemans hose over all your furniture for you? whistle
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#9
this what you looking for
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Police-Do-Not ... 19ce9d90fa
#10
Dum-Dum Wrote:Dan you legend.

Sam, No sorry I cant help you. After the Olympics I may be able to help.



Why dont you do a Bee themed party and invite Foobee. I already have a costume.

Omg I love your bee costume!! I might ask to do a bugs life theme!! Haha! Why after the Olympics? X
pink
#11
whats the occasion samo?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#12
Just a random house party.. Like always in my house! Lol. Or if its close to July I can put a tag on it as my birthday.. Lol. AND YOUR ALL INVITED haha! x
pink
#13
Camping meet at Sams Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#14
I KNOW!!

wrap yourself up in http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/500-METRE-HAZ ... 2eb9546f88 this, paint your hair green, some zombie like face paint and you could be a walking-hazard-person...


or standard... a slutty nurse [Image: nurse2.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#15
Yep, now blind, cheers Ginge. Big Grin

Random flashing lights (red, blue), warning signs, defibrillator, should all add to the atmosphere nicely.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#16
Hmm.. Iv had a look, I like these:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 3927116703

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 5118987812

Had a few awesome ideas so far.. Smile x
pink
#17
Top one :-) Definatly
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#18
smanfa Wrote:Hmm.. Iv had a look, I like these:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 3927116703

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 5118987812

Had a few awesome ideas so far.. Smile x

pah, you can get more shlutty than that sam - come on....
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#19
Okaii.. Ill wear nothing.. X
pink
#20
^^thats one way to get the whole forum to turn up :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#21
smanfa Wrote:Okaii.. Ill wear nothing.. X

at least nipple tassles? and maybe some stockings or long socks... tell you what, shall we take this conversation somewhere private? Wink :dance:
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#22
But then that wouldn't make sense..top half covered-ish bottom half completely out? Hmm.. It wouldn't look right.. Maybe some see through pants to even it out abit.. Slutty enough for you? Wink x
pink
#23
smanfa Wrote:But then that wouldn't make sense..top half covered-ish bottom half completely out? Hmm.. It wouldn't look right.. Maybe some see through pants to even it out abit.. Slutty enough for you? Wink x

hmm i think see through bottoms maybe TOO much... i'll get looking online Smile
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#24
Would you two get a room!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#25
Better than nothing!.. Cant wait to see what you come up with.. Haha x
pink
#26
4WayDiablo Wrote:Would you two get a room!

Cant... He lives in the middle of the sea :roll: .. Phaha! X
pink
#27
smanfa Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Would you two get a room!

Cant... He lives in the middle of the sea :roll: .. Phaha! X

we could get a cabin!? BOOM! lol
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#28
smanfa Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Would you two get a room!

Cant... He lives in the middle of the sea :roll: .. Phaha! X
lol
make him get the raft across and get a hotel atleast!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#29
Quoting the cabin thing because I give up with it..

Yeah.. What he said! Lol x
pink
#30
Niall Wrote:I can drape my firemans hose over all your furniture for you? whistle

hahaha love it how his appears to have been missed...
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghostbusters Car, Ramshackle Banger Rally, Beer / Stag Party Europe Road Trip Eeyore 6 7,361 29-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: C2K
  Road Bike party 2 Pete 11 6,429 11-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Last Post: TheLurchmeister
  Theme Hospital Eeyore 32 16,785 04-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Stephen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: