Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2026
31-08-2014, 07:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2014, 07:52 PM by scot.ramsell.)
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
I think theres no diffrence in wiring. Had enough off when i.worked for pug. Cant see it being an.issue
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 1,248
Threads: 85
Joined: May 2014
Reputation:
8
Location: Walsall
Car Model/Spec: E90 330i
The re trim looks really good! How much did it cost?
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2026
I did it myself with a piece of perforated leather and a needle and thread! Not over the moon with it tbh but it's better than it was
Posts: 489
Threads: 45
Joined: Aug 2014
Reputation:
3
Location: west sussex
Car Model/Spec: phase 2, stage 2, gti 6.
Great job for a diy retrim