Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Got a five door sedan and it needs an interior in. I know the rear seats dont fit properly but does anyone know if the convertible rear seats are the same??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 46
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Meath
Car Model/Spec: Gti6 205gti
Don't think so, estate seats will also fit
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
I thought estate seats and five door hatch seats were the same and sedan was diffrent entirely
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
Yep, 5dr hatch and estate are the same. I think cabby seats are different from sedan but not 100% sure.
Also, sedans are 4 door, not 5 btw.
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
(31-08-2014, 08:38 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Yep, 5dr hatch and estate are the same. I think cabby seats are different from sedan but not 100% sure.
Also, sedans are 4 door, not 5 btw.
So basically im looking at re trimming my 4 DOOR SEDAN

rear seats then. Which is a bit of a pain but doable I guess. Had a set of three door seats in my last five door hatch so cant see why it wouldnt be possible
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.