Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volvo XC90 D5 SE Manual (V50 for sale)
#31
Ha! I've just bought a 2002 9-5 estate aero hot. Happy days!

S616 still behaving?
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
#32
(28-08-2014, 09:20 PM)adam b Wrote: Ha! I've just bought a 2002 9-5 estate aero hot. Happy days!

S616 still behaving?

We used to have the HOT Aero estate, I loved it but I'm not sure our Labrador was quite as keen... Still prefer the 9-5 3.0 V6 we had before though.
#33
Wish I still had the v50.

Awd.. d5.. top spec with the premium sound and all the gadgets. 18inc alloys and a stability control that allowed you to drive at top whack, round a roundabout, get the light flashing, and sail round like it's on rails...
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#34
S616 is going Adam Sad She has served me well! Ironic that, ive got myself a 9-3 2.8T Aero Smile.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
#35
You've had it a very long time now. Must be on a lot of miles.. how's the beard going?
I've had a p2 v70 t5 before, hoping this is half decent. Not going to track this one.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
#36
Pretty common knowledge that I dislike modern cars but I have a lot of time for these things, they are quite different to their rivals and have some really cool features. Makes me quite fancy an old 480 Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#37
(30-08-2014, 03:16 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Pretty common knowledge that I dislike modern cars but I have a lot of time for these things, they are quite different to their rivals and have some really cool features. Makes me quite fancy an old 480 Smile

i still want the volvo 850R.... mmm
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#38
Afternoon,

Got this mapped just before Christmas by Shark Performance. I wanted it dynoed before and after too, it made 180bhp and 417nm, now 207bhp and 467nm. Pretty happy with it, wasn't a slouch to start with. Its still just my daily that I've put 13k miles on since June. Mpg has increased a bit, maybe 5-10%. It really needs some wider wheels, you simply can't put your foot down unless you're going in a straight line in the dry, even then second still slips.
Pretty happy with it tbh Smile
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#39
Happy days. Has the boot hatch proved problematic yet? These are lovely cars but that's the one thing that I think makes them a bit prohibitive to a lot of buyers, I don't think you could get much in there if you had a small family.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#40
For me, no it hasn't proved to be a problem. The rear seats fold completely flat so that does come in handy if needed. I wouldn't recommend having one if you had a family to be honest, not that kind of car. It does however seat four adults in comfort which is rare these days, let alone from a two door coupe.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#41
Shame about the lack of speaker on the dashboard though, the map really hasn't sorted that out Sad
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#42
(20-01-2015, 08:23 PM)Ruan Wrote: Shame about the lack of speaker on the dashboard though, the map really hasn't sorted that out Sad

yeah, dunno why he didn't just go for the stage 2+ that includes the +5bhp dashboard speaker pack ...
#43
Haha!
Its a beast of a thing. Maybe it will be faster than a bus now
Wishes for more power...
#44
(28-08-2014, 09:20 PM)adam b Wrote: Ha! I've just bought a 2002 9-5 estate aero hot. Happy days!

S616 still behaving?

Pictures needed! What did it set you back?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#45
Piggy i think you'd be quite surprised to be honest, not saying its fast by all means but not bad. I know 207bhp doesn't sound alot...
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#46
This car does shift some, has torque for miles and miles
#47
Pulling ya leg ya pleb.

Still a hefalump
Wishes for more power...
#48
I bet it moves! what engine size is this one? as they do a 2.4 diesel if I am right?
#49
(21-01-2015, 05:40 AM)procta Wrote: I bet it moves! what engine size is this one? as they do a 2.4 diesel if I am right?

2.0 5cyl 20v. They do a 2.4 5cyl 20v, but much worse on fuel and an older design.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#50
I'm looking forward to joining club lolvo in a few weeks
#51
Smile When do you pick it up Sam?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#52
Being delivered mid Feb so hopefully 1st March
#53
Cool Smile. Interested to see what the new four pot is like, Is it twin turbo?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#54
Nope, 181bhp single turbo, 400nm torque
#55
(21-01-2015, 11:33 AM)Ruan Wrote:
(21-01-2015, 05:40 AM)procta Wrote: I bet it moves! what engine size is this one? as they do a 2.4 diesel if I am right?

2.0 5cyl 20v. They do a 2.4 5cyl 20v, but much worse on fuel and an older design.



C30 is a 2.0 16v 4 pot pug diesel isn't it?



WAAAAAAAT!!!

wiki says there's a 5 pot 2.0 from 2010 on, bet that sounds decent.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#56
(22-01-2015, 05:53 PM)welshpug Wrote:
(21-01-2015, 11:33 AM)Ruan Wrote:
(21-01-2015, 05:40 AM)procta Wrote: I bet it moves! what engine size is this one? as they do a 2.4 diesel if I am right?

2.0 5cyl 20v. They do a 2.4 5cyl 20v, but much worse on fuel and an older design.



C30 is a 2.0 16v 4 pot pug diesel isn't it?



WAAAAAAAT!!!

wiki says there's a 5 pot 2.0 from 2010 on, bet that sounds decent.

Hahaha up until about 2010 is has that engine, then for one year only they put a destroked D5 engine in. So its as Ruan said, a 2.0 5 pot. Yeah does sound better than a normal 4 pot derv.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#57
http://www.rica.nl/nieuws.php?news=67

So Sam, when re you doing it?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#58
Before:

http://vid657.photobucket.com/albums/uu3...17_009.mp4

After:

http://vid657.photobucket.com/albums/uu3...19_001.mp4
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#59
Well I guess no ones interested in a Volvo lol
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#60
Not really.
Thats not bad that fella.
What you time it at?

And wheres the S16????
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo BMW 325ti Compact/Volvo V50/C30 D5 RA306 7 5,949 21-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Last Post: RA306
Video New car....Volvo S70 2.5 Turbo strictly_perv 26 19,105 25-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  Epic Volvo Addition Ruan 20 13,058 15-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)