Posts: 1,756
Threads: 79
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
17
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Car Model/Spec: Down and out HDi racestate
that exhaust still cracks me up haha. who would choose to put that on.
Posts: 701
Threads: 59
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Gillingham Kent
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
Also get some black vinyl wrap for the b pillar on the door, looks odd without it.
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
(02-08-2014, 10:29 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: Also get some black vinyl wrap for the b pillar on the door, looks odd without it.
You mean it looks normal? Lol
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
(02-08-2014, 10:32 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: (02-08-2014, 10:30 PM)X997 Wrote: (02-08-2014, 10:29 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: Also get some black vinyl wrap for the b pillar on the door, looks odd without it.
You mean it looks normal? Lol
They come with it on but usually water gets under it and peels off.
Oh right, I'll have to look into it. Cheers
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
03-08-2014, 01:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 02:17 AM by X997.)
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
Came home at sun rise so got another shot with the lights on
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
I've always wanted the 306 estate and a opportunity has become available to own one so this car will be up for sale within the upcoming week as well as my smoothed boot lid. *wink wink
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
God, if only I had some cash. I'm in Clowne twice a month & I want a white diesel.
Posts: 4,926
Threads: 266
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Somerset
Car Model/Spec: 205 DTurbo
It's crying out for a spoiler, cyclones and lowering (basically "DTurbo" spec).
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
11-08-2014, 01:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2014, 01:18 PM by X997.)
(11-08-2014, 12:44 PM)silverzx Wrote: It's crying out for a spoiler, cyclones and lowering (basically "DTurbo" spec).
Spoiler is on the smoothed bootlid I'm selling
(11-08-2014, 12:37 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: God, if only I had some cash. I'm in Clowne twice a month & I want a white diesel.
PM'd
Edit* Tried to PM you but it's not giving me permission
Posts: 22
Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Worksop
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 2.0 HDi
(11-08-2014, 01:40 PM)cully Wrote: 20 posts + 20mins and you will be able to pm 
how much you looking for the bianca ?
Thanks for the info.
I'm only looking for what I paid for it or nearest offer. If I get £500 for it I'll include the bootlid and brand new boot popper in the sale for free