Posts: 39
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Measham, Derbyshire
Car Model/Spec: Blaze 1.9TD 306 meridian
Just resprayed a new spoiler for my car the type that the 3dr edition has on as standard. What would be the best way to attach it? As I have been recommended to cut the screws off and tiger seal along the back edge. Not sure if I trust it

[/b]
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
I used the two screws/bolts and a bit of tiger seal
Posts: 1,778
Threads: 213
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation:
2
Location: The North
Car Model/Spec: HDI
Tiger seal is brilliant stuff
I attached a GTI spoiler to my HDI with the stuff and its stuck on as solid as a rock!
Posts: 39
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Measham, Derbyshire
Car Model/Spec: Blaze 1.9TD 306 meridian
How long should I leave it to set before I drive it again? As the tube has no instructions on it lol.
Posts: 1,778
Threads: 213
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation:
2
Location: The North
Car Model/Spec: HDI
I left my car indoors for about 3 days, 2 days would do id have thought
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
24hours isnt it??? use some masking tape to keep it in place if not using the screws. I used this stuff to hold trim round the rear view mirror shroud, took 4/5hours to hold and then next morning was rock solid!
Posts: 39
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Measham, Derbyshire
Car Model/Spec: Blaze 1.9TD 306 meridian
Thanks for the speedy replies

and should I just use it on the top lip of the boot, or on the glass as well?