Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Post mot
#1
Just had my MOT and was extreamly suprised to find out it has passed with some observations. First time ever.

I'm trying to find out if the is a bush replacement kit I can buy to replace some of the bushes that are warn anyone got any ideas of where I could get them from?
#2
What bushes have been noted? Take a pic of the advisories or write them down here word for work and we can advise you on what needs doing
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
004 Inner front lower (rear) suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement [2.4.G.2]

005 Rear (n/s and o/s front) sub-frame has slight play in a pin/bush [2.4.G.2]
#4
Sounds like the P bush on the wishbone. You can replace those with Partner P bushes which last longer.

And I'm not sure about the 2nd one, I'd guess that's the forward rear beam mounts but seems an odd way of putting it!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)