Posts: 537
Threads: 26
Joined: Mar 2014
Reputation:
2
Location: ireland
Car Model/Spec: 306 xud twin turbo compound
Well paddy from ireland here hws things :-)
Posts: 291
Threads: 10
Joined: Jun 2014
Reputation:
0
Hi Paddy... I think things are about to get expensive. Too much good info on here, I'm already mentally spending money I don't have on making the old DT go faster.
Posts: 537
Threads: 26
Joined: Mar 2014
Reputation:
2
Location: ireland
Car Model/Spec: 306 xud twin turbo compound
Lol ye on here can make u do that all right :-) how long u got the dturbo
Posts: 291
Threads: 10
Joined: Jun 2014
Reputation:
0
Ive had it 6 months. Bought it cheap with a goosed lucas pump. There were no Bosch's around at the time so put another lucas on and it lasted 3 days so changed it yet again. I ran my old DT on veg oil with a bosch pump so I want to do that again. I have a cash and carry card so can get it it 20 litre drums for around £20.00. Happy days