Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking XSI Nile Blue.. Pugfest Collection.
#1
Breaking a Ph3 in Nile blue.
Half leather leaf interior £40
283's includes discs-pads £50
Ph3 bumper in good condition £30
Ect
Can post most things via work just ask
Chris
#2
Bump..
#3
I think I messaged you on Facebook about the condition of the panels?

Send me some on here if it's easier dude Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#4
How many doors?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#5
I Have took Pictures Zakk Just need to Upload them.
Dan 3 door.
#6
(28-06-2014, 08:47 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: I Have took Pictures Zakk Just need to Upload them.
Dan 3 door.

awesome, does it have colour coded ph3 strips? if so when are you free ninja
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#7
It has got Ph3 color colour coded strips but I know one of the wing ones was once Manstain.
I'm Free tomorrow & any evening after 6:30. Also Going to Pugfest.
Chris
#8
(28-06-2014, 11:39 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: It has got Ph3 color colour coded strips but I know one of the wing ones was once Manstain.
I'm Free tomorrow & any evening after 6:30. Also Going to Pugfest.
Chris

awesome, im away all day tomorrow, perhaps one night in the week?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#9
Bump... Going to Pugfest so can take most parts with me, Not Big parts though I'm already taking a Cabriolet roof.
Chris
#10
What condition/mileage are the front calipers?
Wishes for more power...
#11
Crystals £30.
Ph3 Spoiler £10
Silver Ph3 centre console £10
ECT-ECT can take items to Pugfest next Sunday
Or post via work...
#12
How much would you take for both doors and what condtion they in thanks?
#13
Drivers door is in perfect condition, not a mark on it.. Passanger door has a small crease where its hit the wing..
£20 each complete doors.
Chris
#14
I'll take the brakes mate


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking province blue 5 door 306 ArmzSC6 4 4,309 03-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Huddo
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 5,165 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  Twin Radiator Fans - Pugfest Collection bigcheez2k3 0 1,703 06-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)