Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Gtu engine
#1
After a running 6 engine near honiton
#2
Got one can post
#3
How much, where to, what condition, what mileage?
#4
I have got a couple gti6 heads if there any good depending what route your going down.
#5
Got 4 engines so take your pick, Lowest one is 92k i beleive
#6
£350 delivered
#7
(08-06-2014, 02:33 PM)Frosty Wrote: I have got a couple gti6 heads if there any good depending what route your going down.

Are all the valves good and have they been skimmed before?
#8
(09-06-2014, 04:03 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 02:33 PM)Frosty Wrote: I have got a couple gti6 heads if there any good depending what route your going down.

Are all the valves good and have they been skimmed before?

Um not really sure on the history of the heads. I will try and dig them out this week


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)