Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MOT tomorrow...
#1
Place your bets now!
Pass or fail...?
#2
fail... its french... need i say any more?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
Fail - headlights aim, handbrake inefficiency.

But good luck anyway!
#4
Toms306 Wrote:Fail - headlights aim, handbrake inefficiency.

But good luck anyway!

Standard...
#5
all my 205's ive had got through so im gunna say pass
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#6
Good luck mate Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#7
It's properly up for sale once it's passed anyway Smile
Anyone wanna make an offer? :p
#8
Is this the 205?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#9
declantg Wrote:Is this the 205?

Yeahuh.
#10
Well I wish it all the best Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#11
Well I'll soon know...


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#12
Fail on awesome stickers under the bonnet and 'too cool for school' yellow slam panel and wheels.

Honestly, good luck! She passed no problems with me this time last year, but that was a friendly MOT whistle
#13
Big Grin Got mine next weekend! D: I can see a lot of these threads cropping up in the near future! At first looking at that photo i though your car was upside down!
#14
fingers crossed bud!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#15
Good luck pal. Hope it passes
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
Good luck mate. Mine failed but the tester was a wrist exercisor!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#17
oooohohoohohohohoho what the result?!?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#18
Sooo... how did it gooo?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
Failed.
But dead easy things to sort.
1) Brake pipe corroded.
2 + 3) OS and NS side reapeaters incorrect colour.
4) Rear fog not enough light through
5) Pasenger seat missing a bolt.

2, 3 and 4 were just a case of removing the paint Dan put on! :p 5 new bolt.
Will be in for the re-test today hopefully Smile
#20
That's awesome mate should be fine then!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#21
Sweet. Easy fix then!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#22
Foxy-jim Wrote:That's awesome mate should be fine then!

True that.
Got an advisory for loud exhaust too Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
#23
Carlos182 Wrote:Failed.
But dead easy things to sort.
1) Brake pipe corroded.
2 + 3) OS and NS side reapeaters incorrect colour.
4) Rear fog not enough light through
5) Pasenger seat missing a bolt.

Heh, my bad! whistle I knew I did the fog light far too dark, but when do you ever use a rear foglight?! lol and the indicators, fair enough, I did them with black spray paint not tinting spray :liar:


Carlos182 Wrote:Got an advisory for loud exhaust too Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Win :geek: Big Grin
#24
I got an advisory for being too low!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#25
Dan! Wrote:
Carlos182 Wrote:Failed.
But dead easy things to sort.
1) Brake pipe corroded.
2 + 3) OS and NS side reapeaters incorrect colour.
4) Rear fog not enough light through
5) Pasenger seat missing a bolt.

Heh, my bad! whistle I knew I did the fog light far too dark, but when do you ever use a rear foglight?! lol and the indicators, fair enough, I did them with black spray paint not tinting spray :liar:


Carlos182 Wrote:Got an advisory for loud exhaust too Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Win :geek: Big Grin

Forgot about the seat bolt until I saw them shake it! Had a feeling about indicators/fogs... Just rubbed the paint off for now... Looks gash, but wont stay like that for long after haha!
#26
Ahwell, pretty small list tbh for the age of the car, and considering its gone through its last 2 MOT's with very little hassle too! Smile Also, glad the harnesses passed! Its a bit of a grey area on the angle of them (i.e where they are mounted) and I think where I had them was maybe a bit too angled, but obviously they didnt realise or just let it slip Big Grin
#27
Dan! Wrote:Ahwell, pretty small list tbh for the age of the car, and considering its gone through its last 2 MOT's with very little hassle too! Smile Also, glad the harnesses passed! Its a bit of a grey area on the angle of them (i.e where they are mounted) and I think where I had them was maybe a bit too angled, but obviously they didnt realise or just let it slip Big Grin

Meh.
Still got the same rear tyres on too. Not even an advisory!
Got an advisory for a couple of other things though, but easy as pie to sort if it doesn't sell.
I'll just ignore the advisory for loud exhaust LOLOLOL
#28
Same tyres!??!? You is crazzzyyy fam! I swear I checked them with my little tyre checker thing and they were like 2.3mm or something lol
#29
Dan! Wrote:Same tyres!??!? You is crazzzyyy fam! I swear I checked them with my little tyre checker thing and they were like 2.3mm or something lol

Obvs don't do as many handbrake turns as you haha!

EDIT: They're still well legal. God knows haha, but not complaining.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viewing new car tomorrow.. revealed ginge191 25 13,480 05-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: ginge191
Thumbs Up That's it now FCS tomorrow Xsikid 2 2,636 03-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Last Post: insomaniac45
  Tomorrow! Dum-Dum 6 3,930 02-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: toseland

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)