Posts: 2,526
Threads: 143
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: South East London
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 XUD
03-06-2014, 07:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 07:10 PM by bigcheez2k3.)
Seen this done on other forums when there is a show coming up, simply post a pic of yourself so we know who we're looking for.
I know some of us have met before but for any newbies it could be embarrassing if they start talking to a Clio guy about his 306
(Excuse the turtle neck, fancy dress as Howard from Big Bang)
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
this would be useful...names too...as I am USELESS with names...so please accept my apologies now....
seriously I am terrible with names, forgot my wifes once, called my best mate Nan....done the lot!!!
will get a pic of a real pig...hang on...
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
This is me... Sam. or Rowell or Growler.
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
03-06-2014, 07:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 07:18 PM by kentiiboii.)
I know most of you anyway and most of you have me on facebook.
But im kent and heres my ugly mug!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
(03-06-2014, 07:13 PM)Piggy Wrote: this would be useful...names too...as I am USELESS with names...so please accept my apologies now....
seriously I am terrible with names, forgot my wifes once, called my best mate Nan....done the lot!!!
will get a pic of a real pig...hang on...
The idea is we put up a pic of ourselves dude....get with the program!
This is me:
[attachment=16596]
May well be wearing my red oc hoody with WiNgNuTz plastered across the bacl as well, if the weather plays ball.
EDIT: And no, i don't have big ears.
Posts: 1,116
Threads: 28
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Lost In Music between London and Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 4 Silver HDi Estate
I'm the darker one the little one is my newest addition to my fam lol
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
Never would have guessed Kwik!
Posts: 1,116
Threads: 28
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Lost In Music between London and Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 4 Silver HDi Estate
(03-06-2014, 07:27 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: 
Never would have guessed Kwik! 
was anticipating before someone said you got a babyface lol
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
So erm this is me, I like to think I'm in charge but you really don't want to listen to anything I tell you.
I also like to spend my spare time falling over and driving over peoples buckets.
Chris
[attachment=16597]
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
oh...woops...my bad...
[attachment=16598]
Im the one on the right!
Posts: 585
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
3
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: XSI 16v
(03-06-2014, 07:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So erm this is me, I like to think I'm in charge but you really don't want to listen to anything I tell you.
I also like to spend my spare time falling over and driving over peoples buckets.
Chris 
What this is you ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Md5kI70O4
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Posts: 412
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2014
Reputation:
1
03-06-2014, 07:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 07:44 PM by pugmanxud.)
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
Shush Rowell. I'm Steve.
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
James.....
but Piggy works better!!
Posts: 4,189
Threads: 61
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
11
Location: Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: rallye,Astor 6
Hi am Sam
Pussi magnet much.
[attachment=16599]
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Posts: 1,116
Threads: 28
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Lost In Music between London and Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 4 Silver HDi Estate
03-06-2014, 08:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 08:07 PM by Kwik.)
my name is Kwik...........
the one i got from my parents it's Nathaniel but most call me Nat or Natty or Kwik lol
Posts: 412
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2014
Reputation:
1
I'm Will, willy dick'ed and a few more less PG names to add...
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
I have to admit, i'm lousy at remembering names as well, so i may well just call people by their username if i can put a face to it! Otherwise, i might just call everyone Dave.
Posts: 1,116
Threads: 28
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Lost In Music between London and Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 4 Silver HDi Estate
that's why I said my username lol. and tbh i'll probably forget username too there is too much music in my head lol
Posts: 2,526
Threads: 143
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: South East London
Car Model/Spec: Ph3 XUD
I'm Sam but there is a few of those, at least 5 I think, so just call me Cheez.
Posts: 2,047
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2013
Reputation:
4
Location: Melksham
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6
Chris, but generally known as Pebbles, and your's for the right price
(Unsure if ill be dressed the same at FCS though...)
PS. BigCheez has an EPIC beard!
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
Posts: 1,116
Threads: 28
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Lost In Music between London and Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 4 Silver HDi Estate
lol only at camping or my kids will be kids lol
Posts: 412
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2014
Reputation:
1
Haha! Wish I had seen the pic before trying to blag track time with you! Haha
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
(03-06-2014, 08:58 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Haha! Wish I had seen the pic before trying to blag track time with you! Haha
You'll feel worse about the fact that you considered getting into a car with me when you see the pics of me from the top of prescott hill while drunk last year at pugfest.
Posts: 2,047
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2013
Reputation:
4
Location: Melksham
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6
(03-06-2014, 09:01 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: (03-06-2014, 08:58 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Haha! Wish I had seen the pic before trying to blag track time with you! Haha
You'll feel worse about the fact that you considered getting into a car with me when you see the pics of me from the top of prescott hill while drunk last year at pugfest.
PICS! Or it didn't happen! :p
And Pugman, you are welcome to passenger laps as long as you fir the seats!
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Nope, we arent allowed to post full frontal nudity on this site, its against the rules.
Posts: 5,902
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Car Model/Spec: E46 BMW 320d
(03-06-2014, 09:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Nope, we arent allowed to post full frontal nudity on this site, its against the rules.
Posts: 2,047
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2013
Reputation:
4
Location: Melksham
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 V6
(03-06-2014, 09:10 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Nope, we arent allowed to post full frontal nudity on this site, its against the rules.
Dear Lord!
|