HDI timing belt kit - Contitech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: HDI timing belt kit - Contitech
Continental Contitech HDI timing belt kit.
Belt and two pulleys plus a bolt.

Brand new in box. Supplied in error (was supposed to be a VW belt kit !!).

CT 987 K2

Looking for £40 posted with paypal payment.
Thanks given by:
Am I better off on ebay then ?
Thanks given by:
Do you have the original receipt? I know it sounds silly but would be nice to include in the service history if you do.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 04:30 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Do you have the original receipt? I know it sounds silly but would be nice to include in the service history if you do.

If he does will it not come up as a vw belt kit as it was supplied in error?
Oh and why can't you take it back and get a refund?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Lack of the receipt was why I couldn't take it back.

It came from eurocarparts, yet has a carparts4less sticker on it. --- you know they are really the same company and have the same internal part numbers.
As I'd ordered a VW one and the rest of the bits were correct I'd also assumed this was too. - yeah. Stupid.
It went straight on the parts shelf till I got around to fitting it.

When I came to fit it is when I discovered the difference. You know, at the point it was time to put the new belt on...
Tripped down to europarts in my scruffs quite pee'd off, argued the toss but they wouldn't listen as no receipt and it'd been at least 6 months.
Even though I did point out to them that their internal part number was one digit different and no doubt the reason why this had been supplied incorrectly.
"Why would I buy this when I own a VW and the digit is one different it's obvious what has happened?!?"

But they basically told me to do one without a receipt, and no doubt the carparts4less sticker didn't help as they deal with them as a separate entity, so why it was supplied from them with that I have no idea but they must have thought I was trying it on Sad

Since then It's sat on my self and being lazy I've not put it on ebay.
Then I got an interest in the XUD and the other day remembered I still had this so hence listing it up for sale here.

It's brand new in the box.
Genuine part.
I've no interest in getting a HDI pug (veg oil), so I understand it's pointless me keeping it for the pretty box. Smile
Thanks given by:
I did email you buddy to say I'd have it from you, I'll PM you now.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
i sent an message..
Thanks given by:
Sorry dude, paid for it earlier but don't think he's been online since.
Thanks given by:
No worries..
Thanks given by:
Yeah. Sold. Will be posted tomorrow.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New GTI6/Rallye Contitech Cambelt Kit MY95 8 2,048 12-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Last Post: MY95
  FOR SALE: 306 1.9 XUD Timing Belt Kit Toby 3 1,545 06-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Last Post: jack_o