Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"You've been spotted"
#1
In a vw forum there was a section where users could post descriptions of cars they saw and try to "spot" other members

Just wondering other than the couch where else we'd post these
#2
The Couch is the correct place for them, there's not enough to warrant a specific section.
#3
This section will do!
Doesnt even own a 306.
#4
But please only if you spot an actual member not just a 306.
#5
Yeah, so older looking lady coming out of capital bingo. No mods but looked like a clesn example just wondered if it was you.....

Haha
#6
yea, that was me.
#7
Yeah that was me. No, wait, I'm a bloke in my 20's. And I live in Leeds. And I don't play bingo. And I don't drive a 306.

So close lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#8
(09-05-2014, 08:50 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Yeah that was me. No, wait, I'm a bloke in my 20's. And I live in Leeds. And I don't play bingo. And I don't drive a 306.

So close lol

Could've fooled me
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
(09-05-2014, 09:09 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 08:50 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Yeah that was me. No, wait, I'm a bloke in my 20's. And I live in Leeds. And I don't play bingo. And I don't drive a 306.

So close lol

Could've fooled me

Cheeky twat!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)