Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
305 Dervmafia Winbus
#91
As for colour match, it nearly stayed beige
#92
I think a Beige bonnet would have been WIN...!

A brown leather bonnet would look good... Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
#93
(23-04-2014, 07:28 PM)Alee83 Wrote: A brown leather bonnet would look good... Smile

This or the fake leather they covered Austin ambassador roofs in Big Grin
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#94
Leather bonnet for the win!!
Wishes for more power...
#95
This is why you should use cable ties - for everything! Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#96
Don't no if youll have seen it, if you get up that way much but there's one of these or possibly a 505 (only noticed when driving by) at Glasshoughton Car Sales next to xscape... White one... Would be good to 'save' a pair of them
#97
When did you see that? I pass there everyday
#98
It's still there now... right at back next to building (at the top end nearest to asda)... pretty rusty from what I saw but still
#99
How have i only just seen this!

Epic car.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Back up to standard height and ready for the euro-trip

[attachment=15848]

And de-backboxed

[attachment=15849]

[attachment=15850]
Looking good, have fun!
make much difference getting rid of that crazy backbox mate?> . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
None whatsoever really! I imagine a 3" turbo back straight pipe might make it sound a bit better though!
(29-04-2014, 07:25 PM)Sambarker Wrote: None whatsoever really! I imagine a 3" turbo back straight pipe might make it sound a bit better though!

yeah for sure mate . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Love this! Have a safe trip and get plenty of photos Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
(29-04-2014, 08:21 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Love this! Have a safe trip and get plenty of photos Smile

Cheers buddy, sort that trailer when I get back
Yea mate Smile get it painted up ready for shows
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
[attachment=16535]

New winning ride height

And a cheeky teaser of what's going on for fcs

[attachment=16536]
looks nice at that hight mate, perfect . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Epic!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Actually been cleaned today too!

[attachment=16537]
So much maaaad win
Wishes for more power...
I think that back box needs to be rotated abit, you know, upwards toward the pavement abit lol

Looks epic though fair play!
Them new rims wellers?
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
(01-06-2014, 01:03 PM)Alee83 Wrote: Them new rims wellers?

Yeah. Think they are called road sports? Not sure
(31-05-2014, 07:59 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: I think that back box needs to be rotated abit, you know, upwards toward the pavement abit lol

Looks epic though fair play!

Lol been on with that today

Extended pipe a bit

[attachment=16552]

Also been cleaning/tidying engine bay today, and changed oil/filter. Gone for a stubby megane filter so I don't have to drop the engine off its mount to change the filter!

[attachment=16553]
lol i didnt see them fmic tilli scrolled down and then was like lmao its huge!!

looking epic as always mate!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Love those wheels Sam, good to see it with decent lows again too
nice to see the number plate has gone back to the roof rack...

Was a confusing moment at the campsite gate until chris piped up about it. lol
Not really an update, more really plans for the next few months.

Tax runs out end of sep so I'm going to sorn while i do some work to the car.

Plans:

Exterior:

New wings, lower valance, front slam panel to get rid of rust. Under sealing as I go

Tailgate welded up and repaired, few patches on the boot floor to do.

Scuttle panel to weld up below the wiper motor/linkages

Respray, haven't decided how far I'm going with this wether or not I go for a full respray,
only do the parts I'm changing or go for a colour change.

Suspension/brakes/wheels/tyres:

Going to rebuild the rear axle and raise the rear ride height at least 40mm

Front end is getting new shocks and lowering springs to get rid of the coilovers which are too harsh, going to attempt to fit citroen c5 front hubs with xsara vtr 283mm brakes, xsara driveshafts and a power steering conversion from a 406.

15" steels or minilites with 175/55/15 tyres all round

Engine:

Full Hdi 110 engine conversion from a 2002 xsara hdi

Engine to have some upgrades/work to involve new cambelt/water pump/tensioners, head checked and skimmed, arp head studs, victor reinz headgasket, forged connecting rods with new big end bearings/arp bolts, steel sump swap, no air con, just pas and alternator.

R75/cp1s fuel pump, jtd nozzles, 1.6 fpr, 3 bar map sensor

Gtb2056vl turbo with ecu/aftermarket vnt control

Unlocked edc15 ecu

Paddle clutch, hdi box

3" turbo back exhaust

Should be fun!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)