Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted | Semi ecu bosch pump
#1
Anyone with a semi ecu bosch pump kicking about?
#2
I you put this up friday I could have got 3 lol cheap ush aswell Smile
#3
James is putting one back together as we speak
#4
Darren ended up with the 1 i had for some spare bits off that he needed replacing after doing my pump. Maybe worth asking him if it is anything you want off it or the actual pump itself
#5
There's one in the garage in Pompey.. Message misstap if you get stuck ThumbsUp
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#6
Thanks chaps will let you know how I get on
#7
Bump, people keep throwing them away :/

Anyone help?

Thanks
#8
Damn.... There was a xantia locally which had one. I'd have taken it if I knew and swapped you for a mech one Sad
#9
lol, people have to stop letting me know about all the pumps that I've missed out on or have jsut been binned :p
#10
I think I have a semi ecu one butt no gov throttle arm or sensor was it just the sensor you was after or something internal on the pump?
#11
yeah just after a sensor Smile
#12
(23-04-2014, 11:29 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: yeah just after a sensor Smile

you just need the sensor on top of the throttle arm? . . . . if so i have one somewhere . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#13
(23-04-2014, 11:33 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(23-04-2014, 11:29 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: yeah just after a sensor Smile
you just need the sensor on top of the throttle arm? . . . . if so i have one somewhere . . Smile

That's the badger! Unbelievable amount of people throwing them in the bin :/
#14
(23-04-2014, 11:35 AM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(23-04-2014, 11:33 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(23-04-2014, 11:29 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: yeah just after a sensor Smile
you just need the sensor on top of the throttle arm? . . . . if so i have one somewhere . . Smile

That's the badger! Unbelievable amount of people throwing them in the bin :/

i'll have a delve in the shed mate see what i can pull out . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 2,805 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Bosch pump nominous 0 2,205 17-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: nominous
  Wanted: Semi ecu bosch throttle position sensor Chris_90 5 4,666 07-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Paul_13

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)