Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: phase 3 front and rear bumper please
#1
As in title don't mind what colour as I am just going to wrap it but must be in good condition tho cheap as possible please
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
#2
I have a phase 3 with crystal fogs lights

What you wrapping it with?
#3
What i can find lol

Also how much you looking for mate
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
#4
Have you done wrapping before? Or you getting a company to do it.
#5
Yeah I have done wrapping before mate but need rear bumper aswell
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
#6
Well if you want to come up and have a look at the front that's fine.
#7
I may do how much u want for it mate
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
#8
I might have a rear bumper up at Kris's.

£30.
#9
Ah cool mate if you do give me a shout as would like to get both and do them both same time
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  phase1 front end and rear bumper welshpug 2 4,771 22-03-2022, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Wanted: Front bumper & boot rocker8742 1 3,004 20-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Front bumper assembly & nsf wheel arch liner Mighty306 2 3,332 20-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mighty306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)