Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spotted: 9Freedman9 (I Think)
#1
Bottom of Bromley high street, heard the bwarp and saw a black 306 head up towards the Waitrose. Had just dropped the missus off at the train station and was waiting at the lights. Tried to catch up but traffic is shite through there with all the lights.

Sounded good and I actually saw someone from here for a change (I think), instead of someone in a battered up moonstone xnd lol
#2
Cool story bro... Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#3
(17-02-2014, 09:04 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Cool story bro... Tongue

I nearly did a spotted thread without a name before I remembered there was someone nearby, would have just been full of you bastards saying 'Not me, I drive a purple elephant spaceship' or something to that effect Rofl
#4
(17-02-2014, 09:09 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(17-02-2014, 09:04 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Cool story bro... Tongue

I nearly did a spotted thread without a name before I remembered there was someone nearby, would have just been full of you bastards saying 'Not me, I drive a purple elephant spaceship' or something to that effect Rofl

No it wasn't me in my purple elephant spaceship sorry.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#5
wasnt me.
#6
(18-02-2014, 02:39 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: No it wasn't me in my purple elephant spaceship sorry.

(18-02-2014, 08:24 PM)SRowell Wrote: wasnt me.

Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#7
(18-02-2014, 08:56 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(18-02-2014, 02:39 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: No it wasn't me in my purple elephant spaceship sorry.

(18-02-2014, 08:24 PM)SRowell Wrote: wasnt me.

Dodgy

Do you expect any less
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)