Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help fitting and intercooler
#1
[attachment=13289]Hi is any one from or Near my area able to help me fit an intercooler as I have no idea what to do got most of it but just need to no what I need else lol here's a pic to show what I have
#2
What area? Best bet is take it to a mechanic if you are unsure yourself.
#3
Portsmouth or Hampshire area
#4
Thers a very good guide on here mate, look in the guide section
#5
Yeah I see it I have noticed I am missing a metal bit with a gasket but no idea what it's called and where I get one lol
#6
This is a link 2 the guide mate, good luck with it as the hdi is a b*tch to fit!! Haha
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-40.html
#7
Moved to the correct section. Newbies section is more for introductions, you dont have to put every thread you start in there. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#8
Do you mean the 406 L bend bit?
#9
That's the one
#10
KrisB will do it for some money. I am going up to his tomorrow.
#11
(11-02-2014, 11:42 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: KrisB will do it for some money. I am going up to his tomorrow.

Thank mate ask how much
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fitting a Intercooler R1-Mini 11 7,201 08-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Last Post: R1-Mini
  fitting an intercooler to a hdi Laney9510 7 6,586 15-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Intercooler fitting south west geo7087 6 4,271 15-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)