Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
injectors
#1
Hi
I have a few bits I want to sell.

076 injectors has new cooper washers with them from low mileage car,
Was told they didnt tick when brought I never used them in end. £65 inc del
   
   

Lexia 3, pp2000 unit with cables and disc only used couple times (sold)

Gti 6 rear axle do have brake calipers that can go with but need rebuilding.
Axle was from car with 70k needs clean up, never used in end. Sold

Items all in bedfordshire will do cheaper if you can pick up thanks
#2
No one interested? Or have I over priced? Make me an offer if your interested. Thanks
#3
Interested in the axle but how tight is it .
Seized, any play at all ?
#4
Just a friendly tip, maybe drop the price of PP. You can now pick them up for that price brand new. Unfortunately i paid a lot for mine before they were that cheap and i assume you did as well
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
Couldnt feel no play in axle seems fine. I have not used in since buying has sat in shed
Your welcome to come have a look. Will take an offer on it as need it gone

Thanks niall ill edit price, didnt realise how much cheaper they are.
#6
Wish it wasn't so near christmas I'm in real need of injectors mine sound awful
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#7
Do them for £50 if you pick up as well. make it a christmas present lol
#8
Where in Bedfordshire are you?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#9
Pick up can be leighton buzzard or flitwick.
#10
I will have to wait until mid next week, if you still have them and I have enough money left I will have them.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#11
Could be interested in PP2000, what exactly is included? The interface, OBD cable, cable between interface and PC and all the installation disc? Does the software install/run ok?
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
#12
You get everything in the picture, plus discs with the software on
And instructions on how to install. It works fine and as should.

   
#13
Pp2000 sold

Axle and injectors still for sale
#14
Interested in the beam.Payday is next week,will PM then if still available.
#15
Axle sold, only injectors left
#16
Doh!Too slow.
#17
Still for sale
#18
Still have injectors if anyone interested.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)