Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Miss_Tap's Diablo GTi-6 > XUD project
Yeah that's all you can do really, can't even phone the dvla to find out because they're useless enough you'll never get the same answer twice.

What's happening to this next anyway?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



(30-10-2013, 09:59 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah that's all you can do really, can't even phone the dvla to find out because they're useless enough you'll never get the same answer twice.

What's happening to this next anyway?

Sorry just seen this Rolleyes

I'm using the car as a daily from Portsmouth > Basingstoke circa 100 miles a day. She is running like a dream so I am happy to just leave it as it, she's got smoke and poke, happy days.

If she is still going well next year then I will have a play around with the powah. Ha, I say 'I'.... I mean le boys will. Bigger turb and a proper FMIC set up. There are so many boost leaks I could start a hurricane, we will get her air tight soon enough Wink
I'd just de cooler it for now as that 'cooler' is just waing the air and creating boost leaks. I bet it will boost better de IC.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
(22-11-2013, 05:41 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: I'd just de cooler it for now as that 'cooler' is just waing the air and creating boost leaks. I bet it will boost better de IC.

I was hoping you'd get round to that! Wink
That's 1 loud and awesome sounding car!!!! I'm defo buying one now :p
Sounds nice Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 80,732 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
Rainbow Diablo 306 HDi Project dhdcdarchy 80 50,660 28-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Foobys PH2 Diablo GTi6 Project Fooby 112 78,806 08-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)