Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Much want...
#1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Transit-C...3a87625db8
#2
That is pretty cool but 1, it does look like the sort of thing the local pikies would own and 2, its not worth that much! You never get back what you put in.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
I don't usually like this sort of thing but that is pretty sweet.
#4
Thats f*cking class, cant see if ever selling. But still epic.
Doesnt even own a 306.
#5
epic. but i wouldnt want it!
#6
I'd roll it but not looking like that. It'd have to look as much like a beaten up builders van as possible.
#7
Love that just imagine the chav in his saxo next to you at the lights, bet his/her face would be a picture as you take off like a rocket Wink



#8
(27-11-2013, 11:15 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Love that just imagine the chav in his saxo next to you at the lights, bet his/her face would be a picture as you take off like a rocket Wink

Meh, Saxo's are easy.

Beating the people in a 1 series is more fun, especially when my car is worth as much as their tyres Big Grin
#9
Thats awesome haha, 10 grand is a bit steep though!
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
#10
I'm sure was sold last year for 6k it was a garage in Preston that had 2 a white and silver one. Looks smart.

Ride like a sack of shit with a flipped axle. I did mine was an awful ride afterwards only lasted about 3 week. Then swapped it for a standard axel.
#11
Royal Mail should run these, might actually get stuff on time...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#12
I'd have the standard ride height tbh, aswell as the standard rear split doors. But yeah 10k is steep. I'd pay 5.5 -6k for it tops
#13
I don't get it.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#14
me neither. been done...the v6 turbo tranist. that was cool
Wishes for more power...
#15
Love that, Tranny Connects look the shiz lowered on decent wheels aswell. Never liked the electronic throttle on them though, and the lack of cubby holes/cup holders inside them too...I'll stick with my cheap shit french vans thank you Big Grin
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)