Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help please? (Now sorted)
#1
Question 
How do I get this lead out?
I've undone the bolt on the bottom, is it just a case of me not pulling hard enough?

[Image: CD22540D-27A0-4A28-BE2C-F9870160E0F7.jpg]
#2
Ive never got one out in one piece before. Someone may have a idea how to do it but ive been known to smash it out when replacing it.
#3
I've only ever got one out before lots of wd40 or simular and twist very slightly and carefully untill it losen's, I normally smash them ou though much quicker
#4
It's okay. Thanks though.
I actually wanted the disc of metal that sits behind the brake disc that the above wire goes through (to replace my own). Turns out you can just unclip the wire about half way down the beam and slide it off. Oops. Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Urgent help required! please - semi sorted - just need parts. insomaniac45 31 17,700 19-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Redordead89
Question Rear beam assistance please... (Sorted) StarBenn 12 7,172 25-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: StarBenn
  gti6 Brakes combined weight?? ** Sorted ** Chris_90 0 2,115 15-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)