Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Xud ready hdi box
#1
Only after one local to either Sheffield or Gateshead. Converted ready to fit so I don't have to bother splitting mine off the block.

Any going?

Thanks
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#2
Didn't tom306 have one?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#3
Got one here. £60
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
(08-10-2013, 08:38 PM)Chris Wrote: Got one here. £60

Chris I don't have the dollar right now but could you keep your eyes peeled for a mint 3 spoke leather steering wheel and let me know?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#5
I have only but your a bit far off.
#6
(08-10-2013, 09:17 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: I have only but your a bit far off.

That for me fella, if so let me know if you can find it Smile

Many thanks
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#7
Na I meant hdi box. I had a steering wheel but can't find it now.
#8
(08-10-2013, 08:34 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Didn't tom306 have one?

I still have it atm, haven't been anywhere to get rid of it yet.

Its not 'XUD ready' though, or local to Kyle unfortunately.
#9
(08-10-2013, 10:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 08:34 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Didn't tom306 have one?

I still have it atm, haven't been anywhere to get rid of it yet.

Its not 'XUD ready' though, or local to Kyle unfortunately.

If it's free, then it maybe worth the trip for Kyle?
The good Khama would also be nice Smile

(08-10-2013, 10:04 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Na I meant hdi box. I had a steering wheel but can't find it now.

Thanks but if you do find it and it's mint...Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#10
(08-10-2013, 10:26 PM)devils_fuel Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 10:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 08:34 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Didn't tom306 have one?

I still have it atm, haven't been anywhere to get rid of it yet.

Its not 'XUD ready' though, or local to Kyle unfortunately.

If it's free, then it maybe worth the trip for Kyle?
The good Khama would also be nice Smile


Not sure karma pays for food or fuel tbh... lol

But yeah it might as well be free now, doesn't look like I'll be going to the scrap yard anytime soon. Couple of HDi heads and a knackered K03 as well if someone wanted to take the lot.
#11
That would have been ideal. Sadly I work away thoughtout the week and just don't have time to collect been so far. Hence why I ideally want one ready to fit as otherwise I have to take the box off the old engine to remove the bits. Will keep it in mind tho Smile
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#12
Can't you sell it on egay? Thought the heads and box would go for something?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#13
Nah, they've been on there several times. One of the heads is only good for scrap now anyway since it got left out in the rain.

HDi's don't blow headgaskets much and never really overheat so theres not much need for replacement heads.

Might try selling as a job lot of scrap, but it won't be worth peoples fuel for the drive over if they were to scrap it.
#14
Ring a local scrap man, they collect and give you a few £'s Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#15
(11-10-2013, 06:34 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Ring a local scrap man, they collect and give you a few £'s Smile

Lol, I live in the arse end of nowhere, they don't even pay me to take away an entire shell because it costs them so much in fuel and wages (they have to pay the driver for the hours round trip).
#16
Move near civilisation then lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#17
(12-10-2013, 09:10 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: Move near civilisation then lol

That's the plan......do you fancy lending me some money to do so? Big Grin
#18
come to Portsmouth its awesome if you want to live in a cheap mans brighton full of chavs and slags
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
#19
Lol, well you do make it sound so nice...
#20
(12-10-2013, 09:47 AM)adamm306 Wrote: come to Portsmouth its awesome if you want to live in a cheap mans brighton full of chavs and slags

I WANNA MOVE THERE lol

(12-10-2013, 09:44 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 09:10 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: Move near civilisation then lol

That's the plan......do you fancy lending me some money to do so? Big Grin

100 pennies won't get you far...will it ? lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Bosch'd estate ready to run veg Orta 1 1,809 03-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  Td04 ready to bolt on Jesskendall123 0 1,442 19-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Jesskendall123
  Td04 ready to bolt on Jesskendall123 2 2,291 17-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Jesskendall123

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)