Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
support our cheap sticker maker!!...Tom!
#1
righto guys...

I wanted some more stickers done...but Tom has not got the funds to continue to pay for some sort of software licence.

I think this is a big shame...and partly coz he doesnt charge enough...partly also as I think a lot of us have been very pleased with his work.

can we get some orders togetheir to keep him going for another year??!!!

Smile Smile Smile
Wishes for more power...
#2
Piggy, I appreciate the support, but it's not quite that simple I'm afraid.

It's possible that someone else from here will be taking over soon though.


Might as well make it formally known here that I'm no longer doing stickers/clothing currently (the observant ones will have noticed it disappeared from my sig last week), if you hadn't already got that from the OP lol. There are plenty of vinyl businesses on ebay etc, Sanford signs and Galpin are said to be good, if you are looking for custom stickers. As for forum stickers, Scott still has plenty of these and he is the one to contact for them. Smile
#3
shame dood....we like your work.

and I want polka dots!!!! lol
Wishes for more power...
#4
Ahhh say what? stickers you did for me were spot on, I'd gladly get some more.

Surely someone can help sort some software?
#5
But dude who else is gonna do me a massive run of pink penis stickers pre FCS
#6
^^^^see the above tom.

we need you!
Wishes for more power...
#7
As I said guys, there's more to it than the software licence running out. I've been thinking about giving up it for various reasons for a while so that was just the final thing really.

Hopefully someone else will take over with plenty of time to make penii for next FCS, if not, there are plenty doing it on ebay lol....although asking for that might get an odd response....
#8
ninja
#9
This is a shame tom. You did some really good work! I love my tshirt and was Hong for another soon. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted on a33 silver estate with sticker bombed roof Paul_13 7 4,044 07-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  R*** DBW - white, something - OC Sticker Fooby 12 6,406 06-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Mrs puglove
  SPOTTED- Red cabbie with OC sticker in Bristol devils_fuel 6 3,704 10-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)