Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Request
#1
Thought it's time I get a Sig if you wizards out there are feeling charitable??

Possibly with some cool effect like you've instagramed that shit. Also the logo of course, bottom left?

Thanks in advance!

(And cut down a bit, I thought I did that in word)


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#2
Have you got a better picture? That's not a great one to use for a sig.
#3
This one possibly? I would take a more side on one but... dat arch gap.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#4
BUMP

Can anyone help me out? Smile

If not ill wait till its all lowered and take a few to choose from.
#5
[attachment=10416]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#6

Aww thanks dude, looks pretty awesome! Appreciate it.

Reeeeeepped!
#7
Got any better wider pic's?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#8
Give up phil, hes happy with mine. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#9
(24-09-2013, 06:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Give up phil, hes happy with mine. Tongue
Shouldn't you be fixing a clutch or something?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#10
(24-09-2013, 07:12 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(24-09-2013, 06:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Give up phil, hes happy with mine. Tongue
Shouldn't you be fixing a clutch or something?

Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#11
(24-09-2013, 07:16 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(24-09-2013, 07:12 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(24-09-2013, 06:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Give up phil, hes happy with mine. Tongue
Shouldn't you be fixing a clutch or something?

Dodgy

lmao
#12
Well yeh I'm happy but it is the first one made and didn't expect many more replies.

(24-09-2013, 06:25 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Got any better wider pic's?

Once all my lowered stuff is on ill take some more to see if theyre more suitable Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=10416]
#13
Well once youve got it lowered, etc, put another thread up and we'll see if phil can beat me to it next time. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)