Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fitting braided hoses to my 106 with 266mm brakes
#31
lmao just being honest not gonna lie to no one Smile



#32
(06-09-2013, 07:46 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: But either way i wont be buying the brake lines off you just because of the amount of bad reviews you have had on here and other forms.

That's up to you but just remember you only here the bad things!!

The hundreds of sets of lines I've sold with out issue you don't see good reports for
#33
With all due respect swampy....I dont want to here, or HEAR, ANYTHING bad about brake lines!!!

its not like a bit of bad paint, or dodgy trims or bulbs....its brakes, IE my life and others!
Wishes for more power...
#34
(06-09-2013, 08:26 AM)Piggy Wrote: With all due respect swampy....I dont want to here, or HEAR, ANYTHING bad about brake lines!!!

its not like a bit of bad paint, or dodgy trims or bulbs....its brakes, IE my life and others!

It's not the lines that you hear bad things about its the time they take to arrive.

But as I explain in my for sale threads they are all made to order, so not only do I have to order them, I have to await delivery and then rely on Royal Mail to deliver them
#35
ahhh royal fail for the loss
Wishes for more power...
#36
Let's not get this in to an aquement guys, just telling you how I feel about it. I do take on bored what you say about the lengths, but I will be able to see for my self when I mock them up.

I will update when I get round to mocking them up shouldn't be long as sure my pads are nearly gone.





Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fitting Gti-6 brakes? JTaylor2005 2 3,137 02-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Cheaper Braided Brake Hoses Toms306 11 6,247 05-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  306 HDi Brakes (266mm) replacement parts hpi_matrix 14 7,808 02-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: MY95

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)