Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Ph2 DT dial pod
#1
I need the white plastic pod where the blue and yellow loom plugs plug in to, it's what the dials are attached to. It has the copper track attached to the back, I would like this from a ph2 DT without any dial issues as I need diagnose my intermittent dial issues.

Many thanks chaps
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#2
I've got some ph2 complete dials good condition never had a issue was working fine on removal?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#3
(18-08-2013, 06:09 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: I've got some ph2 complete dials good condition never had a issue was working fine on removal?

Cool, drop me a pm Danny Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#4
I got 3 to choose from too
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#5
(19-08-2013, 11:12 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: I got 3 to choose from too

Drop me a pm mate Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)